Harmony Halo Range
With a combination of direct lighting and back lighting the Harmony HALO is the ultimate in contemporary lighting design. Suitable for both commercial and residential lighting, manufactured by ASD in the UK.
The Harmony Halo Range has a multitude of operating modes including Standard Switch Start, Power Factor Correction (PFC) & High Frequency (HF) and LED options.
These fittings are manufactured with spun Aluminium bases, available as standard in White, Brass, Chrome, Satin Aluminium. Graphite is available as a non standard colour option.
- 345mm, 450mm and 564mm base
- Halo back light effect with coloured back light effects available.
- Switch start.
- Switch start with power factor correction (PFC).
- High frequency (HF).
- LED Options.
- eMotion Corridor Master & Slave options.
- Optional Night Light.
- Integral 3 hour maintained emergency versions & high frequency emergency options
- Drop pendant kit available.
- RAL colour options available (lead times may apply).
- Base constructed from spun aluminium with tough UV stabilised polycarbonate diffusers.
- Wall or ceiling mounting.
- Choice of colour and diffuser options.
- 16W, 28W, 38W, 55W 2D & 2 x 18W, 2 x 26W TC-D and LED options.
- Bespoke options available on request.
- LED Options
- 16W 2D 2-Pin. 2700K. GR8 Cap.
- 28W / 38W 2D 4-Pin. 2700K. GR10 Cap.
- 38W 2D 4-Pin. 2700K. GR10 Cap.
- 55W 2D 4-Pin. 2700K. GRY10q-3 Cap.
- PLEASE NOTE – 3500K lamps available on request.
- PLEASE NOTE – Emergency and high frequency versions are all 4-pin.
- 2 x 18W 3500K TC-D 4-Pin G24q-2 Cap.
- 2 x 26W 3500K TC-D 4-Pin G24q-3 Cap.
- Body: Spun aluminium in white / chrome / brass / satin aluminium. Graphite is available as a non standard finish with other colours available on request.
- Diffuser: Vandal resistant polycarbonate in opal or prismatic, with self extinguishing fire properties.
- Wall or ceiling mount.
- BESA fixing and rear cable entry. 3 way mains terminal block. 4 way terminal block for emergency versions.
- ‘F’ Mark.
- BSEN60598-2-1 & BSEN60598-2-22.
- Class 1.
- LED Options
- Self test emergency.
- Switch start with power factor correction.
- Fused connector block.
- Central battery versions.
- 28W + 7W night light PFC.
- 38W + 7W night light PFC.
- 28W/38W + 9W night light.
- HF Dimmable 18W, 24W, 28W & 38W.
- Microwave Sensor options
- eMotion Corridor
- eMotion Daylight Dim
- Bespoke design options.
- Drop down pendant – ordered as an optional extra.
Partcodes coming soon!
Please see the Downloads Tab for partcodes in our literature.
The Harmony Halo is featured in a product specific PDF available for download, please click the button below:
The Harmony Halo is featured in our catalogue:
The Harmony Halo LED is featured in our LED brochure:
LED partcodes coming soon!
Please see the Downloads Tab for LED partcodes in our literature.